Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little Doggone


Sad to report that my bestest little buddy Lucky has passed away. He died last Sunday, Dec. 28, about 1 in the afternoon. He went peacefully, I thought he was only sleeping. Lucky was with us for almost 14 years and I estimate that to be his age in human years, dog years = 98, dude had a pretty good run. Check out his video, it was shot out in the backyard, from the shadows you can see this is midday in the height of Summer, as I recall, a very hot day. It's hilarious how he scurries around, all the while casting meaningful glances at the back door, he really wanted back inside that cool house.
I'm gonna miss that guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net